The course, which will be located at the Isla Verde Hotels | Verdanza Hotel 8020, Calle Jose M. Tartak, Carolina, 00979, Puerto Rico begins at 8:30 AM and lasts until 5 PM. Attendees should arrive by 8:00 AM in order to register.
This activity is jointly provided by Medical Education Resources and Healthway Education Systems, and has been approved to provide participants with 6 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM, which can be used to satisfy the annual license renewal requirements that medical professionals have.
The seminar will feature medical professional Dr. Gregory Smith, MD. Smith is widely acclaimed throughout the medical cannabis industry for the publication of one of the field’s first medical textbooks that has been peer-reviewed, called “Medical Cannabis, Basic Science & Clinical Applications.” Dr. Smith’s expansive 30-year career, half of which was spent working in California, has provided him with extensive insight on the medical cannabis industry. Dr. Gregory Smith’s knowledge of medical cannabis and its properties will serve as a fantastic primary resource for those who attend Healthway Education’s event in Puerto Rico.
Dr. Kevin F. Smith, who has enjoyed a wide and varied career both on the domestic and international levels, will also be speaking at the event. His Occupational Medicine specialty him constantly busy in both private practice, as well as large Hospital groups and large organizations, due to the somewhat limited availability of specialists in this field. As a Board-Certified physician, his 30+ years’ experience has seen his broad skillset coalesce into sought-after expertise.
LIVE ACCREDITED COURSES ON CLINICAL CANNABINOID TRAINING
- Physician Credit: This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM.
- Nursing Credit: Nursing contact hours will be provided for this activity.
- Pharmacy Credit: Pharmacy credit (CEUs) will be designated for this activity.
- This activity has been designed to meet the educational needs of Physicians, Pharmacists, Registered Nurses, Healthcare Professionals, and the public involved in the care of patients.
- This activity is jointly provided by Medical Education Resources and Healthway Education Systems.